Temporary Guidelines for services at CCF
- Individuals whose health is at risk, are encouraged to view the online streaming services.
- Entry doors will either remain open, or be opened for you by a greeter.
- Please leave three chairs between you and non-members of your household.
- Households (those that live in the same house) are asked to sit together.
- Wearing a mask is state mandated (July 23, 2020) and required for those 10 and up. Visit here for a list of exclusions.
- Maintain physical distancing as much as possible: No physical touching. Please maintain a distance of 6 feet.
- Practice common sense hygiene: washing hands, cough into elbow, etc.
- No church nursery at this time. If you choose to bring your infant or toddler we suggest you bring a port-a-crib with some “soft” toys to set by your chair.
- Dismissal: Please dismiss by back rows first and allow the proper distance between one another.
- Tithes and offerings may be mailed to CCF or placed in the offering plate as you leave.
- These guidelines were developed by taking recommendations from government and health professionals as well as the Christian Law Association.
- If you are uncomfortable coming to services at this time, please feel free to stay home and watch the live stream.
- We may not all agree how to navigate these difficult times, but we must all agree to love one another as Jesus loved us. As we assemble let it be that we focus on Christ, not Covid-19.
Please Read Before Entering
We must refuse entrance to anyone who has been in contact with an infected person or who exhibits any of the following symptoms that have been associated with Covid-19:Recommended by Christian Law Association
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
Recommended by Christian Law Association
We recommend that you visit the following websites for updates and pertinent information:
- The Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) https://www.cdc.gov
This is the online home of Chardon Christian Fellowship, located in beautiful Geauga County in Northeast Ohio.
Chardon Christian Fellowship is a place to worship freely, grow spiritually, minister effectively, and become part of a family. Our goal is to help Christ followers exalt the name of the Lord, to equip them in the Word, and to spread the Gospel near and far.
You are most welcome to join us each Sunday morning at 10:00 a.m. for corporate worship and teaching.
Come find family. Come home.