Sunday, October 23, 2016
5:00 p.m. at CCF.
If you are bringing chili, please bring in a crock-pot with a large serving spoon. (chips, cheese, and sour cream will be provided).
NAME YOUR CREATION
Part of the excitement of a chili cook off is the expressive names given to the chili. Here are some sample names to get your creativity flowing:
- Chili & Gomorrah
- Sweet Chili O’ Mine
- Pot O’ Fire
- Your Mom’s Chili
- Wrath of Kahn Chili
- Chili Chili Bang Bang
- I Can’t Believe It’s Not Chili
Just be sure to keep your chili names God-honoring. 🙂
Also for more ideas, be sure to check out Keith’s Chili Name Generator. If you have any comments or word suggestions for the generator use the form to make it known, and if you like it be sure to give it some stars while you’re there.
Please write in what you plan to bring. Green salads, pasta salads, corn bread, and anything else you’d like to bring are needed.
We will have a large cake, but other desserts are welcome too. Please don’t bring cake though. 😉
- Judges — If you’d like to be one of the 5 judges please contact us. In addition to official judges, everyone will have an opportunity to vote for their favorite chili!
- Decorator — If you’d like to head up decorating, please let me know. Someone for a flair for decorating who can take this on completely would be much appreciated! Sign up with a friend to share the fun! 😉 Doesn’t have to be anything too fancy. Think fall harvest decor!
- Set-up — We need 4-6 men and older teens to stay after church on the 23rd to set up tables and chairs in the fellowship hall. This will only take about 15-20 minutes.
- Clean-up — If you can stay after the chili cook-off to help clean up, please let me know. Many hands make light work!