- Attributes of God
The fall session of home fellowships will be focusing on the Attributes of God as a study plan. The source material is from the book The Attributes of God by A.W. Tozer.
➤ To better understand God and His character
➤ To encourage believers in their faith
➤ To build better communication to a dying and lost world
1. God’s Infinitude – week of October 1
2. God’s Immensity – week of October 8
3. God’s Goodness – week of October 15
4. God’s Justice – week of October 22
5. God’s Mercy – week of October 29
6. God’s Grace – week of November5
7. God’s Omnipresence – week of November 12
8. THANKSGIVING BREAK
9. God’s Immanence – week of November 26
10. God’s Holiness – week of December 3
11. God’s Perfection – week of December 10
End of Year Pot Blessing Fellowship: Sunday, December 17, 5:30 p.m. at CCF. Bring a main dish and a side dish to share. Drinks will be provided.
Go to the Homegroup Resource page for available downloads.
For more information on Bible Studies and training groups, please contact us.
Ladies Daytime Study – New Study Beginning Soon!
- Ladies Daytime Bible Study
Beginning Tuesday, TBD
12:30 – 2:30 p.m.
To sign up use our contact form.
To sign up for classes or for more information, please contact us.